Belfast Airport ( BFS )
Book Cheap Flights Belfast to Dubai for Your Dubai TripWe feel delighted to bring some really fantastic deals for all those seeking affordable Belfast flights for flying to Dubai. You may find some of the best air deals for flights from Belfast airport to Dubai available for online booking here with us. Popularly known as the Alder grove Airport, Belfast international airport is centrally located in the northern island and you can reach by choosing one of various means of transportation to this airport right from taxi to bus or coach etc. For those who wish to travel to the airport by their personal car can also avail the facility of parking, by the airport's authority. Over more than 8000 spaces of car parking slots offer a value parking solution to the passengers arriving at the airport every day. For all of you who are planning to fly to Dubai soon from the Belfast airport can go through the following list of facilities and services offered by it:
- Hand baggage as 56cm x 45cm x 25cm are usually allowed by most of the airlines flying from Glasgow.
- Screened pushchairs and wheelchairs are allowed to be carried along with the passengers.
- Medicines, baby food and liquids can also be carried on board.
- For long Stay cars, parking facility is available at a price of £3.49 a day.
- Sources for shopping, eating and drinking are readily available at the Belfast airport.
- Currency exchange booths are made available to the passengers. The service of pre-order currency can also be availed online.
- Car hire services at highly reasonable rates are offered to the passengers who wish to avail it.
- You may enjoy a peaceful and relaxing time accompanied with a huge number of complimentary services at the business lounge of Belfast airport.
For booking online cheap flights Belfast to Dubai, do not miss to check out our flight deals above. You may contact our travel team by calling us at 020 3475 2082 or check out our online cheap holidays to Dubai and Dubai flight deals here at our website.
Belfast International Airport (BFS) is a major airport located 6 miles/11 kilometers from Antrim and northwest of Belfast in Northern Ireland. It was formerly known and is still referred to as Alder grove Airport. Belfast International shares its runways with the Royal Air Force base RAF Aldergrove. Around 4 million passengers travelled through the airport in 2010.Belfast International is the second busiest airport on the island of Ireland in terms of passenger numbers after Dublin Airport. The airport operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is not subject to noise abatement procedures, significant environmental constraints or airspace limitations.